Take your love of paper crafting and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE (the $99 Starter Kit) and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. It’s risk FREE!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Buy whatever you want from Stampin' Up! at discount after you purchase the kit and join through me. You’ll instantly become a member of my Paper Gardeners! That's how I started out … buying whatever I needed at a discount for a couple of years before I started having friends over to make cards with me for Christmas!
SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU GET WITH THE $99 KIT?
For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product.
Products can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles,
and anything else you might want from the Clearance Rack.
Free shipping: The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and special promotions. (I'll help you with that, and Stampin' Up! emails will keep you on track)
- Be the first one to get your hands on NEW products! Receive FREE catalogs and an opportunity to preview and purchase new products in advance – one of my favorite benefits.
- Earn extra money and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choices are yours!
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “try out" the demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- If you start in April, you have until the end of September to make renewing purchases amounting to $300 before tax and shipping. (Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan – Mar, Apr – Jun, Jul – Sep, Oct – Dec)
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty. You keep everything you received and purchased!
- DO IT JUST FOR YOURSELF! That's why I started … I wanted to make lots of cards to keep in touch with people I had moved away from. And remember … There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Questions? Just shoot me an email: Celia[at]CeliasPaperGarden.com