This week I took another MojoMonday sketch that would let me Freely Interpret Sketches and use punches:
I also only used the two smallest circles in the sketch and simply stamped a background to be the third element.
So my ingredients for this week’s card uses:
- Mini Treat Bag framelits (I used the strip of punched hearts)
- 2-1/2″ Circle punch
- Note Tag punch
- For The Birds and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Several Stampin’ Write markers
- Stampin’ Dimensionals and Fine Tip Glue Pen
Play along! The cards will be revealed on the next post!