Are you thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but really don't know where to start? Well you've come to the right place, and I'm happy to guide you through your decision. This opportunity is the best "bundle" offered in any catalog.
Selecting the right group to join with the right leader is a very important decision. The support of your team leader (that would be me!) can be an important factor in the success of your business. You want to be sure your leader is going to be able to meet your needs. Since I craft every day, it's never an imposition for your phone calls, emails, or even dropping by my house.
Here is a little bit of information about my group, Paper Gardeners, and what I do for my team.
Cheerfulness. Gratitude. Generosity.
Whether you want to enjoy your discount as a hobby, pay off a bill or two as a business demonstrator, or be a full time career demonstrator, I am confident that I can help you set and reach your goals. I welcome the hobby demonstrators because you are as crazy in love with the products as I am. Just can't beat color coordination or the bundled stamp sets you can die cut the images of, right?
When you sign up, I will give you access to our Paper Gardeners private Facebook Page. That is where you will find some news and lots of interaction with other demonstrators doing the same thing you are. You couldn't ask for a better support system!
Do you love Pinterest? Come join us on our Team Paper Gardeners Pinterest Board. You can pin your projects there along with everyone else so we can see what you're making.
Paper Gardeners is a nationwide, mostly virtual group of friendly demonstrators from all across the United States. If you are local to the Austin, Texas area, you are invited to attend our in-person meetings. Out of state? No worries, you're included in our virtual team meetings.
As an added perk, all my team members have complimentary access to my project and instruction tutorials to aid them in their paper crafting – plus I design exclusive projects for them with each new mini catalog.
Ready to get signed up?
The time to join Stampin' Up! and my Paper Gardeners team is now! The $99 Starter Kit includes two parts,
- Business Supply Pack – choose from three different supply kits, depending on your focus (valued at $65).
- Merchandise Choices – choose up to $125 of Stampin' Up! merchandise (can include preorder product during our month of preordering from all the new catalogs). Focus on the bundles where you get 10% and really fill that box!
- Sale-a-bration Extras – (January through March) choose two more stamp sets of any value
Here's a hard copy for you to use to plan out your starter kit, your way: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/papergarden/jointhefun
Still need a little more information? How about this…
- Purchase your entire wish list with a 20% discount!! That's what demonstrators get plus exclusive access to preorder periods with each new catalog. When you sell your first $1800 you advance to a permanent 25% discount!
- Give it a try on me! Enjoy Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through a full calendar quarter (depending on when you join, this could be up to 5-1/2 months) with NO further need to sell or purchase any products beyond your starter kit. See, no pressure – just fun!!
- There is no penalty to drop! If you wish to renew your demonstrator status for the following quarter, you would be required to have $300 in product sales (including your own orders).
- Starter Kit ships FREE! Yes, that is free shipping – yet another savings!
There’s no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Being a demonstrator can be whatever you want it to be!
Contact me today if you have any questions! Come on, let's get the fun started. Join Paper Gardeners HERE!!