Back in 2008 I not only wanted the opportunity for discounts but the opportunity to make even more paper projects that I usually had to purchase: pretty packaging, gift tags, and gift card envelopes.
Let me tell you some of the myths:
- It's a myth that you have to be artistic, creative, or able to draw a straight line, or ever used rubber stamps before
- There is no exclusive club that you have to belong to before starting, or have to join after signing up
- It's a myth that you have to know anyone else crafty or creative to start
- There is no test that you have to pass first or later or ever
- It's also a myth that you are obligated to keep up with any Stampin' Up! demonstrator you have ever known
The opportunity for discounts and a reason to get together with other women was all I needed to get started with Stampin' Up! back in 2008. After the move four years later, in December 2012, I continued to make paper crafts alone for a couple of years … didn't offer a Stamp Camp or classes … but continued to enjoy my discounts, went to Convention every year, and built my second stamp room for making cards for everyone I knew.
Before you make any decision, consider what this picture says: $229 in product for $99. When you buy bundles out of the catalogs, you save 10%. When you take this opportunity, you save more than 50% on the box full of goodies.
Go ahead and double dip! Sign up and fill your Starter Kit with 10% off bundles!