Are you thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator but really don’t know where to start? Well you’ve come to the right place, and I’m happy to guide you through your decision. This opportunity is the best “bundle” offered in any catalog.
Selecting the right group to join with the right leader is a very important decision. The support of your team leader (that would be me!) can be an important factor in the success of your business. You want to be sure your leader is going to be able to meet your needs. Since I craft every day, it’s never an imposition for your phone calls, emails, or even dropping by my house.
Here is a little bit of information about my group, Paper Gardeners, and what I do for my team.
- Private Facebook Page where we gather for inspiration and celebration.
- Weekly Virtual meetings with my Team Leaders.
- Monthly Virtual meetings with the whole Team.
- Private Page right here on my blog loaded with Video teaching I have made to show you the ropes.
- Want to start blogging? I build blogs and make all the banners and buttons myself.
- Need to know how to organize Real Life in with the card making? Just let me know what you are challenged with!
- Want to build a Card Ministry in your church or with a Women’s Group? I wrote the book on it and am the Director of The Dandelion Society, a nation-wide organization supporting Card Ministries in every State.
- Want to run a Card Ministry from your kitchen table? Let me show you how.
- Not sure what you want to do yet? Do this for yourself and we’ll chat at YOUR request about any changes you would need help with.
My Value System runs deep in my desire to remain a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator with these three non-negotiable things:
Cheerfulness. Gratitude. Generosity.
I do not employ, nor do I condone, any manipulative practices for my personal gain. I don’t need it, and the practices elsewhere I’m familiar with sickens me. You are ultimately the owner of your business and can do with it anything you want. You are not here to please me. I will celebrate with you, but I will not have any agendas for you. If you need help, I am there for you 100%, but you will have to ask for help. I will not impose myself on you or your Team.
Whether you want to enjoy your discount as a hobby, pay off a bill or two as a business demonstrator, or be a full-time career demonstrator, I am confident that I can help you set and reach your goals. I welcome the hobby demonstrators because you are as crazy in love with the products as I am. Just can’t beat color coordination or the bundled stamp sets you can die cut the images of, right?
When you sign up, I will give you access to our Paper Gardeners private Facebook Page. That is where you will find some news and lots of interaction with other demonstrators doing the same thing you are. You couldn’t ask for a better support system!
Do you love Pinterest? Come join us on our Team Paper Gardeners Pinterest Board. You can pin your projects there along with everyone else so we can see what you’re making.
Paper Gardeners is a nationwide, mostly virtual group of friendly demonstrators from all across the United States. If you are local to the Austin, Texas area, you are invited to attend our in-person meetings. Out of state? No worries, you’re included in our virtual team meetings.
As an added perk, all my team members have complimentary access to my project and instruction tutorials to aid them in their paper crafting – plus I design exclusive projects for them with each new mini catalog.
Ready to get signed up?
The time to join Stampin’ Up! and my Paper Gardeners team is now! The $99 Starter Kit includes two parts,
- Business Supply Pack – choose from three different supply kits, depending on your focus (valued at $65).
- Merchandise Choices – choose up to $125 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise (can include preorder product during our month of preordering from all the new catalogs). Focus on the bundles where you get 10% and really fill that box!
- Sale-a-bration Extras – (January through March) choose two more stamp sets of any value
Here’s a hard copy for you to use to plan out your starter kit, your way: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/papergarden/jointhefun
Still need a little more information? How about this…
- Purchase your entire wish list with a 20% and higher discount!! That’s what demonstrators get plus exclusive access to preorder periods with each new catalog. When you sell your first $1800 you advance to a permanent 25% discount!
- Give it a try on me! Enjoy Stampin’ Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through a full calendar quarter (depending on when you join, this could be up to 5-1/2 months) with NO further need to sell or purchase any products beyond your starter kit. See, no pressure – just fun!!
- There is no penalty to drop! If you wish to renew your demonstrator status for the following quarter, you would be required to have $300 in product sales (including your own orders).
- Starter Kit ships FREE! Yes, that is free shipping – yet another savings!
There’s no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Being a demonstrator can be whatever you want it to be!
Contact me today if you have any questions! Come on, let’s get the fun started. Join Paper Gardeners HERE!!