You may be wondering why a Big Shot is my favorite tool, and why should you take advantage of my Anniversary Sale of 33% off the Big Shot die cutting machine, so I thought I would show you what the Big Deal is about the Big Shot!!!
Let's take a look:
Die cutting these little Swirley Scribbles in nice pastels made this one of the favorite cards to make this summer.
Die-cutting these Botanical Builders dressed up a gift card so quickly, we made three at a time. Even the Index Edge was die cut with a set of Framelits (now retired).
And can we talk about embossing? Oh my word, if you want to dress up a card in a flash, just try one of the embossing folders through the Big Shot! Masculine cards NEED TEXTURE!
In short, I use it every day. My routine goes a little like this:
- Use the Simply Scored to score 6 sheets of cardstock.
- Cut the sheets in half to form card bases.
- Reach for the Big Shot and load up the right combination of plates.
It's just that easy!
How would you like to own
my FAVORITE TOOL @ 33% OFF?
Every October I like to celebrate my Anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and discount my favorite tool. This month I'm celebrating EIGHT YEARS! Time has FLOWN for me!
Normally $110 plus tax and shipping, and I'm shipping to your door.
First 10 Buyers Only!
- Ships directly from Stampin' Up!
- Includes Stampin' Up! guarantee and warranty
- DEADLINE to order: October 27, 2016 or when the 10th order comes in
Contact me today
to place your order! Celia[at]Celia'sPaperGarden.com