Today's post is all about the Card Corsage Easy Steps to make a dozen cards at one time!
I used some silver metalic thread in this corsage and popped up the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment on Dimensionals after punching it out with the Classic Label punch.
I cut out a dozen layers with Watermelon Wonder and embossed them with Petal Burst embossing folder. Using Note Cards means that all of our layers are going to be smaller, but I needed the embossed piece to show off, so the white stamped layer is 1/2" smaller in each direction to show it. Let's get stamping!
When I tussled the silver thread under the sentiment, I used the technique shown in the video in THIS POST.
AnD then the packaging …. oh my goodness! Glassine bags stapled with a piece of Blushing Bride sequins, Flirty Flamingo ribbon, and a punched tag held on with Blushing Bride thick baker's twine. The hearts were stamped from the Work of Art stamp set in Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder.
Use these Card Corsage Easy Steps next time you make a dozen cards!
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Clear Stamp Set  $27.00
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Stamp Set  $37.00
- Classic Label Punch  $18.00
- Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  $7.50
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes  $6.00
- Blushing Bride Sequin Trim  $5.00
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon  $8.00
- Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine  $3.00