Throughout the four classes we have used Healing Hugs for our Summer of Simple Stamping. This was our final card:
Stamps, Ink, Paper and we progressed to using punches and embossing folders run through the Big Shot die-cutting machine. This card incorporated it all!
- Choosing a panel size
- Background stamping with the Stamparatus or MISTI
- Pipe the stamped panel with a coordinating color card stock behind
- Flagging the ends of a sentiment strip with a punch
- Embossing a stamped image
- Raising the focal image up on Dimensionals
- Using ribbon or trim
- Adding embellishments like these enamel dots
When we were choosing a panel size for our focal area, we had these templates and everyone received a set of their own:
During the next full quarter of classes we will get started on Holiday stamping and the use of patterned papers, die cutting, and introduction to Card Ministries.